When it comes to cancer diagnostics, tissue-based staining is still the gold standard of diagnostic workflow. And when there are thousands of cancer patients – worldwide - waiting eagerly for “their life and death question”, there is no luxury of time! Everyday there could be hundreds of samples waiting to be tested – and so some form of automation and high-throughput becomes mandatory.
Enter the semi-automatic workhorse of cancer diagnostics – the BioGenex i6000TM system. The BioGenex i6000 Elite Dx is a semi-automated, high-throughput, multiplex IHC system that is flexible, efficient and value for the bucks!
With staining capacity of 200 slides in 8 hours (60 slides in 3 hours) and barcoded-matched reagent dispensing system, it minimizes hands-on time and data entry errors. Plus the user-friendly format makes it easy to learn and implement – aiding in effective training and personnel rotation. Plus we have optimized more than 300 protocols with our ready-to-use reagents for the i6000 Elite Dx to assure clean, intense and reproducible staining results.
- High capacity: 60 slides and 53 antibodies per run
- Wide reagent dispense volumes: 100 µL to 900 µL
- Advanced XYZ robotics with slide carriers and reagent racks for quick setup
- Liquid level sensor for accurate reagent dispensing
- Multi-format specimen analysis including frozen and FFPE tissues, cell preparations, smears and fine needle aspirates (FNAs)
- Multiple slide processing options - Random, Continuous, and STAT
- Real time audio and visual alerts
- Customized or standard reports for inventory management and regulatory compliance
- Optional LIS connectivity
- Configured for Open system
Benefits over the competition
- Greater number of slides can be accommodated
- Greater number of reagents
- Compatible with individual dispensing with pipette tips – no contamination
- Compatible with any of the 3 modes of access: STAT, random, and continuous