BioGenex, a pioneer in automated staining solution provider for cancer diagnostics announces a new benchtop fully automated system - NanoMtrx® 100 in the 45th NSH 2019 Annual Symposium/Convention held at New Orleans, LA.
The BioGenex NanoMtrx® 100 is a compact 10 slide, fully automated benchtop user-programmable system with the industry's smallest footprint. This fully automated pathology workstation is for immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in situ hybridization (ISH). The NanoMtrx® 100 uses proprietary micro-chambers® that ensures uniform, reproducible, clean and intense stains. The gentle wash and blow-dry steps eliminate tissue lift-off from slides. With 10 temperature-controlled micro-chambers® and reduced automation steps, the NanoMtrx® 100 gives a fast turnaround time of 2 hours. The GUI is intuitive and user-friendly to create and store custom protocols.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-format specimen processing: FFPE, frozen, cell preparations, smears, and FNAs
- Micro-chamber® for uniform staining throughout the slide
- Temperature controlled micro-chambers® for minimal reagent consumption
- Gentle wash and blow-dry to eliminate tissue lift-off
- Onboard auto-DAB mixing
- Generates 70% less waste
- Fast turnaround time of 2 hours with simultaneous 10 slide processing
- Intuitive user-friendly GUI